Wednesday 16 January 2013

Amazing English Lecture

I've just found the English course that I needed. The first Academic Discussion Skills class was brilliant. Friendly lecturer and good methods which make me leave my comfort zone and start to talk, and talk, and talk (my friends know how it is unlikely).
My classmates, Victoria (from Taiwan) and Leilei (from China), and me got plenty of tips about how to take part in an academic discussion, from verbal to body language.
How would be nice if more teacher were able to percept students feelings and give them what they need exactly like Professor Deborah did. I'm almost sure that my classmates would say "I totally agree with you, Renata" (using the expression like we've been taught in the lesson).
I'm already waiting for the next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!